At Berkeley’s Biofuel Oasis, biodiesel grows up
By Shaleece Haas/Special to 510 Report
Biofuel Oasis, a worker-owned biodiesel company, is moving from their one-pump garage to a new drive-through station on a busy corner in southwest Berkeley, Calif.
UPDATE: On April 30, 2009, Biofuel Oasis made the move to their new station.
Last 5 posts by kara
- Wheel estate: After foreclosure, life in an RV - April 28th, 2009
- Alameda County readies pools for a safe summer - April 25th, 2009
- Surfing the world wide couch - April 3rd, 2009
- Oakland's pushcart organizers fight illegal street vending - March 30th, 2009
- International students get a lesson from Good Vibes - March 5th, 2009