Audio: The View From Tightwad Hill
By Angela Kilduff
At the Big Game on Saturday, hundreds of people watched from Tightwad Hill. Listen to their perspectives and learn about this history and future of Tightwad Hill.
CLICK TO LISTEN[audio:http://rosebud.journalism.berkeley.edu/~j200/510report/tightwad_hill_ak_edit_final.mp3]
Many thanks to everyone interviewed. Fans included (in order) are Ted Cotsen, Donald Oliver, Jennifer Gage, Harrison Chastang, Tim Wood, Kelly Peterson, Zach Lawryk and Paul White.
Last 5 posts by Angela Kilduff
- Tempers Flare at Tree-Sitters' Civil Case Hearing - December 9th, 2008
- At the Anniversary of Sproul Hall Sit-In, Perspectives on Activism and Obama - December 3rd, 2008
- Context in Court: The Tree-Sit and the Free Speech Movement - November 22nd, 2008
- Meet The Vagina Lady - November 6th, 2008
- A Long Inconclusive Night for Brown and McClintock - November 6th, 2008